NAV INDUSTRIAL, INC., based out of Roanoke, VA, is continuing to expand its presence throughout the industry and continues to grow. If you are looking to make a long-term commitment to a company that has a promising future and works with reliable equipment, trucks, tools, and safety gear, we would like to hear from you.
Entry-level positions available. No tower experience required. Training provided.
- We are looking for Tower Hands with the following qualifications:
- Ability to climb and work from various heights on a daily basis. Climbing is a MUST! Fall protection equipment provided.
- Ability to complete general construction duties that include heavy lifting of materials and tools.
- Mechanical inclination a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License with no restrictions preferred.
- Exposure to construction, mechanical, electrical, or plumbing trades is a plus. Candidates must possess a high degree of professionalism, a positive attitude, work ethic, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen. Overnight travel is required with per diem paid.
- Experienced Tower Hands are encouraged to apply as well.
Please answer all application questions in their entirety.
Be sure to fill out the Background Check Applicant Release Form.