NAV INDUSTRIAL, INC., based out of Roanoke, VA, is continuing to expand its presence throughout the industry and continues to grow. If you are looking to make a long-term commitment to a company that has a promising future and works with reliable equipment, trucks, tools, and safety gear, we would like to hear from you.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Basic ground labor work.
- Dig trenches for grounding towers, buildings, and generators.
- Organize tools and materials.
- Keep safety barriers correctly installed.
- Must be able to form and pour concrete, install underground conduits.
- Knowledge of fencing a plus.
- Ability to operate heavy machinery preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License with no restrictions preferred.
- Exposure to construction, mechanical, electrical, or plumbing trades is a plus. Candidates must possess a high degree of professionalism, a positive attitude, work ethic, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen. Overnight travel is required with per diem paid.
Please answer all application questions in their entirety.
Be sure to fill out the Background Check Applicant Release Form.